Apply for M NOFO 18 107
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to India in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Women’s Safety and Empowerment Film Contest and Festival" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 19, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 19, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $45,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Backcountry Trails Program at Kings Canyon National Park
Previous opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT: Next Generation Ranger Corps Opportunity to Learn to Create Interpretive Media
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for M NOFO 18 107
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (M NOFO 18 107) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 041918 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Education Innovation and Research Program: Expansion Grants CFDA Number 84.411A|
|ED GRANTS 041918 003||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Education Innovation and Research Program: Early-phase Grants CFDA Number 84.411C|
|ED GRANTS 041918 002||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Education Innovation and Research Program: Mid-phase Grants CFDA Number 84.411B|
|DOS GEO 18 GR 001||University Research and Entrepreneurial Skills Program|
|DOS GEO 18 GR 001 042318||University Research and Entrepreneurial Skills Program|
|P18AS00173||Maintain, Develop and Promote Trail for the General Public|
|ND NOFO 18 107||Workshops on Confronting Air Pollution at its Source|
|72030618RFA00017||Promote Scholarship Endowment|
|M NOFO 18 102||India- Afghanistan Tech Camp on Sustainable Urbanization|
|M NOFO 18 109||Symposium for International Exchange Alumni from Western India|
|693JJ318NF5229||Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Grants for Research Fellowship (GRF)|
|693JJ318NF5228||Administration of the Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Local Competition at Designated Institutions of Higher Education|
|72026318RFA00002||Centers of Excellence|
|P18AS00194||Sea Turtle Monitoring Internship- Cape Lookout National Seashore|
|NOI P18AC00447||Chickasaw and Choctaw Student Media Internship|
|ED GRANTS 050118 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Assistance for Arts Education: Assistance for Arts Education Development and Dissemination (AAEDD) CFDA Number 84.351D|
|NPS 18 NERO 0031||Cultural Landscape Preservation and Education|
|ED GRANTS 050718 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Assistance for Arts Education Program: Arts in Education National Program CFDA Number 84.351F|
|P18AS00207||Youth Recycling Stewards Partnership at Golden Gate NRA|
|K NOFO 18 107||Food Diplomacy: A Recipe for Entrepreneurship|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "M NOFO 18 107", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.