Apply for G20AS00101
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "243Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 17, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $243,182.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Solicitation for Applications to Assist Persistent Poverty Farmers, Ranchers, Agriculture Producers and Communities through Agriculture Resources
Previous opportunity: 2020 Media Professionalization Assistance Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for G20AS00101
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G20AS00101) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G20AS00102||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|20 579||Dynamics of Integrated Socio-Environmental Systems|
|W81XWH 20 CPMRP IIRA||DOD Chronic Pain Management, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 CPMRP TRA||DOD Chronic Pain Management, Translational Research Award|
|SFOP0007128||Addressing Pandemic Propaganda and Disinformation in AF|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0025||Data Anomaly Detection and Sediment Yield Estimation in the US Army Corps of Engineers’ Reservoir Sedimentation Information (RSI) Database|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0035||Northwestern Pond Turtle Study, Willamette Valley, Oregon|
|N00164 20 1 2001||CRANBAA-20-0002|
|20 583||Human-Environment and Geographical Sciences Program - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Awards|
|SFOP0007150||Demonstrating and Supporting U.S. Values and Leadership in the Global Scientific Enterprise|
|DHS 20 CISA 128 NIEM001||State, Local, Tribal and Territorial National Information Exchange Model Cyber Pilot|
|DHS 20 CISA 128 HVA001||FY20 State, Local, Tribal and Territorial (SLTT) High Value Asset (HVA) Pilot|
|G20AS00108||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G20AS00107||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00106||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00114||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00113||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G20AS00125||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00116||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00110||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G20AS00101", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.