Apply for SBR25020GR0032
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Brazil in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Academy for Women Entrepreneurs - AWE" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 17, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 18, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $122,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Previous opportunity: U.S. Embassy Lome, Africa Regional Democracy Fund
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SBR25020GR0032
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SBR25020GR0032) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS NBO PAS FY20 005||FY2021 EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program|
|BIE NALI 2020||Bureau of Indian Education: Native American Language Immersion|
|ED GRANTS 091520 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Open Textbooks Pilot Program CFDA Number 84.116T|
|72011520R00004||USAID/Central Asia’s Turkmenistan New Generation Activity|
|ED GRANTS 100520 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Centers of Excellence for Veteran Student Success Program CFDA Numbers 84.116G|
|RFI 72065620 AGE||USAID ADVANCING GIRLS EDUCATION|
|DE FOA 0002368||Minority Serving Institutions Partnership Program - Tribal Education Partnership Program|
|G21AS00005||The Educational Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SBR25020GR0032", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.