Apply for CDC RFA PS23 2302
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCHHSTP in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Accelerating the Prevention and Control of HIV, Viral Hepatitis, STDs, and TB in the U.S. Affiliated Pacific Islands" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.116.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 24, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 pm ET on the listed application due date..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification), Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Computational and Data-Enabled Science and Engineering in Mathematical and Statistical Sciences
Previous opportunity: Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Matching Grant
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA PS23 2302
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA PS23 2302) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72061322RFA00003||Sustaining Prevention, Care and Support Services for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) in Zimbabwe|
|2022 PECO 002||PEPFAR Ethiopia Community-Led Monitoring (CLM) Activities|
|CDC RFA PS22 2210||Mass Mailing of HIV Self-Tests to Persons Disproportionately Affected by HIV in the U.S.|
|72066322RFA00004||Public Health Emergency Management (PHEM) Activity|
|CMS 1W1 22 001||Minority Research Grant Program (MRGP)|
|MP CPI 22 005||Promoting Equitable Access to Language Services in Health and Human Services|
|HRSA 22 167||Rural Emergency Hospital Technical Assistance Center|
|HRSA 22 160||Leveraging Health Service Equity Approaches for Sustainable HIV Epidemic Control|
|72038622RFA00001||Community-Led Monitoring (CLM) Activity|
|HRSA 23 072||Strengthen the Evidence for Maternal and Child Health Programs|
|HRSA 22 165||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program – Medication Assisted Treatment Access|
|HRSA 23 020||Service Area Competition|
|CDC RFA OE22 2203||Strengthening U.S. Public Health Infrastructure, Workforce, and Data Systems|
|7200AA19APS00002 YEMEN ROUND||MOMENTUM Yemen Round|
|72066822R00008||Community Monitoring Activity (CLM)|
|CDC RFA PS23 2301||TB Centers of Excellence for Training, Education and Medical Consultation (COE)|
|HRSA 23 012||Children’s Hospitals Graduate Medical Education (CHGME) Payment Program|
|PCLM 2023||PEPFAR Community Led Monitoring (CLM)-Zambia|
|72066322RFI00008||USAID/Ethiopia Empowering Community Activity|
|72060322RFI00009||DEGRA Follow-on/Djibouti Basic Education Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA PS23 2302", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.