Apply for P18AS00235
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Archeological Research Associate" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 24, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of Intent to Award to Great Basin Institute Awarding under Master Agreement Master Agreement P15AC00050 Not a request for applications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $45,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: “NIGHT AT THE MUSEUMS” CIVIC EDUCATION PROGRAM
Previous opportunity: Continuing Teddy Rooseveltâ¿¿s Legacy through science-based land restoration.
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00235
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00235) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FOA ODEP 18 01||Retaining Employment and Talent After Injury/Illness Network (RETAIN) Demonstration Projects|
|P18AS00240||HUTR Farm Project with Native American Youth|
|NPS NOIP18AC00219||Rehabilitate Theodore Roosevelt National Park South Units Boundary Fence|
|P18AS00251||National Historic Trails University of New Mexico History Graduate Student Internships|
|P18AS00253||Complete a Preliminary Evaluation of Structural Elements and Ancient Plasters at White House and Antelope House Ruin and Determine Treatment Priorities|
|NPS NOIP16AC00312 001||Protect Biological Diversity and Improve Visitor Experience by Removing Exotic Plants (PLC)|
|NPS NOIP16AC01178 001||Heartland Vital Signs Monitoring Interns - HTLN|
|SCAISB 18 AW 011 05302018||English for Workforce Development in Pakistan|
|NPS NOIP18AC00164||Teaching Traditional Building/Landscape Skills - SLBE|
|NPS NOIP17AC00840||Engaging Youth in Interpretation Programming and Resource Development|
|NPS NOIP14AC00836 001||Critical Repair of Mainland Trail APIS Youth Crew|
|SMK800 18 PAS01||Media Mentorship Program|
|G18AS00009||Water Resources Research National Competitive Grants Program|
|P18AS00259||Youth Preservation of Cultural Landscapes|
|P18AS00244||Federal Assistance to Conduct Programs at National Colonial Far|
|SFOP0005136||2018 TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity in Guatemala|
|P18AS00261||Statutory Aid Funding for Alice Ferguson at Hard Bargain Farm|
|EDA HDQ RNTA 2018 2005669||Research and National Technical Assistance FY18-FY20|
|P18AS00265||Stabilize San Isidro Convento and Four Pueblo Ruins at Gran Quivira|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00235", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.