Apply for W81XWH 21 MSRP EIRA
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- USAMRAA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DOD Multiple Sclerosis Early Investigator Research Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 10, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 01, 2021.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Academic Improvement: Native Hawaiian Education (NHE) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.362A
Previous opportunity: FY21 Annual Program Statement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81XWH 21 MSRP EIRA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81XWH 21 MSRP EIRA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W911NF 17 S 0003 SPECIALNOTICE TPV CELL||Thermophotovoltaic (TPV) Cell Array Assembly Research|
|W911NF 21 S 0011||DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (DoD) FY 2022 Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority-Serving Institutions (HBCU/MI) Equipment/Instrumentation|
|21 582||Disrupting Operations of Illicit Supply Networks|
|W81XWH 21 VRP CTA||DOD Vision, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 VRP TRA||DOD Vision, Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 VRP IIRA||DOD Vision, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 VRP FTTSA||DOD Vision, Focused Translational Team Science Award|
|W81XWH 21 SRP TRPA||DoD Scleroderma, Translational Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 21 SRP IDA||DoD Scleroderma, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 PCARP IDA||DoD Pancreatic Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 PCARP TRPA||DoD Pancreatic Cancer, Translational Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 21 RCRP CA||DOD Rare Cancers Concept Award|
|W81XWH 21 RCRP IDA||DOD Rare Cancers Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 RCRP RCDA||DOD Rare Cancers Resource and Community Development Award|
|IS CSA 21 002||CISA Cyber Security Awareness Campaign|
|DHS 21 CISA 128 CSA001||CISA Cyber Security Awareness Campaign|
|W81XWH 21 HRRP FRA||DOD Hearing Restoration Focused Research Award|
|SFOP0008129||Global Telecommunications and Emerging Technology Training|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0009||CENTER OF EXCELLENCE: Neuroscience of Decision Making|
|SFOP0008169||INL International Accreditation and Certification|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81XWH 21 MSRP EIRA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.