Evaluation of Unoccupied Aircraft Systems (UASs) as an Alternative Data Collection Platform for Monitoring Marine Mammals (P19AS00240)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Evaluation of Unoccupied Aircraft Systems (UASs) as an Alternative Data Collection Platform for Monitoring Marine Mammals" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 06, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 17, 2019 This is a notice of intent to award to Duke University. Applications will not be accepted from any other entity..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $49,917.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: Human Dignity and Civil Rights for People with Disabilities
Previous opportunity: NM Plant Conservation and Restoration Management
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00240", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: