FY 2019 Allotments and Operating Guidance for UI and RESEA Grants (ETA UIPL 07 19)
- The Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2019 Allotments and Operating Guidance for UI and RESEA Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.225.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 11, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 11, 2019 The closing date for receipt of applications under this announcement is February 11, 2019. Applications must be received no later than 40000 p.m. Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $24,032,798.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 53 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: State-Based Public Health Laboratory Biomonitoring Programs
Previous opportunity: 2019 Humanitarian Research
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ETA UIPL 07 19) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL19GR0013 INLCOSTARICA 01142019||Employment readiness and market labor insertion of socially vulnerable youth in crime-ridden communities in Costa Rica|
|F19AS00086||Conservation Stewardship Internship|
|ETA WOTC TEGL 10 18 2019||Work Opportunity Tax Credit Funding Allotments for Fiscal Year 2019|
|P19AS00030||NCSHPO Tax Incentives Reviewer Training on the Rehabilitation and Conservation of Mid- to Late-20th Century Historic Buildings and Materials|
|ETA OA VAN||American Association of Community Colleges (AACC) to create the AACC Virtual Apprenticeship Network|
|ETA TEGL NO 13 18||FY 19 Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Training and Other Activities (TaOA) Grant Management Guidance|
|NPS 19 NERO 0002||Interpretation and Resource Management Interns|
|P19AS00048||Ancestral Lands Conservation Corps|
|NPS 19 NERO 0005||Catalog Lowell NHP Archives for Regional Northeast Museum Ser|
|72039119APS00001||PLACING MILLIONS OF PAKISTANI YOUTH IN JOBS|
|FOA ETA 19 02||Workforce Data Quality Initiative – WDQI Round VII|
|FOA ETA 19 01 YA||Reentry Projects (RP-3) – Young Adults|
|FOA ETA 19 01 A||Reentry Projects (RP-3) - Adults|
|ETA TEGL 15 18||Fidelity Bonding Demonstration Grants|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 011||Southern Iraq Job Skills Development Program|
|NPS 19 NERO 0009||Natural and Cultural Resources Division Interns|
|FOA ETA 19 06||Veterans Accelerated Learning for Licensed Occupations Project|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 ES||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Employment Service (Wagner-Peyser) Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2019|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 WIG||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Workforce Information Grants (Wagner-Peyser) Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2019|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 ADULT||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Adult Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2019|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ETA UIPL 07 19", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: