Apply for INL21GR0049 AMEKENYA ELECTIONS 061921
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Kenya Elections Electoral Violence Prevention Monitoring" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 23, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 12, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: FY21 Transportation Emergency Response Training
Previous opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Academic Improvement: Native Hawaiian Education (NHE) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.362A
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for INL21GR0049 AMEKENYA ELECTIONS 061921
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (INL21GR0049 AMEKENYA ELECTIONS 061921) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O OJJDP 2021 56001||OJJDP Invited to Apply - OJJDP Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Title II Supplemental (NY, WA and Guam)|
|O BJA 2021 65001||BJA FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Presidential Nominating Conventions 2|
|BFPOL NOFO 21 002||Strengthening Rule of Law in Criminal Defense|
|O OVW 2021 05002||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Firearms Technical Assistance Project Pilot Sites Initiative Solicitation|
|O OJJDP 2021 170001||FY 2021 Guidance for Invited Applications for Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Task Forces|
|INL21CA0036 GREATEVAL CARSI 08182021||Gang Resistance Education and Training (G.R.E.A.T.) Program Evaluation and Outcomes Study for El Salvador, Honduras, Panama, and Costa Rica|
|INL21CA0052 WHPPERU JUSTICESECTOR 081821||Justice Sector Support Project - Peru|
|INL21GR0050 WHPELSAL CIVILSOCIETY 081821||Strengthening the Civil Society capacity to combat corruption and impunity|
|DOS NBO INL FY21 001||Kenya Drug Demand Reduction Training|
|O BJA 2021 171003||BJA FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Administrative Funding Adjustments to BJA Previously Funded Awards|
|O OVW 2021 171006||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Resource Center on Workplace Responses to Assist Victims of Domestic and Sexual Violence Invitation to Apply|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INL21GR0049 AMEKENYA ELECTIONS 061921", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.