Natural Resource Information via the Web and Publications (P18AS00149)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Natural Resource Information via the Web and Publications" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 12, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of intent to award.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $115,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT: Next Generation Ranger Corps Opportunity to Learn to Create Interpretive Media
Previous opportunity: IMR NPS ProRanger Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00149) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00146||R1 Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - For State Fish & Wildlife Agencies Only|
|F19AS00145||R1 - Sport Fish Restoration Program - State Fish & Wildlife Agencies Only|
|P19AS00104||Invasive Plant Projects in three National Park Service Units|
|P19AS00108||Revegetation and Exotic Plant Control-Zion and Bryce Canyon NP|
|P19AS00122||Archaeological Site Preservation Maintenance Project|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00149", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: