Apply for ED GRANTS 042622 002
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Federal TRIO Programs (Training Program), Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.103A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 26, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 10, 2022 Applications Available April 26, 2022. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications June 10, 2022. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review August 9, 2022. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Suzanne Ulmer, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 2C222, Washington, DC 20202. Telephone (202) 453-7691. Email Suzanne.Ulmer@ed.gov or ReShone Moore, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 2B-214, Washington, DC 20202-4260. Telephone (202) 453-7624. Email firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $386,882.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Assistive Technology Act National Activities: State Training and Technical Assistance for Assistive Technology Programs and National Assistive Technology Public Internet Site
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 2022 National Mentoring Resource Center
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 042622 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 042622 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 042722 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Innovation and Early Learning Programs: Education Innovation and Research (EIR) Program—Mid-Phase Grants Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.411B|
|ED GRANTS 042722 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Innovation and Early Learning Programs: Education Innovation and Research (EIR) Program—Expansion Grants Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.411A|
|ED GRANTS 042722 003||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Innovation and Early Learning Programs: Education Innovation and Research (EIR) Program—Early-Phase Grants Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.411C|
|FOA ETA 22 13||Workforce Opportunity for Rural Communities (WORC): A Grant Initiative for the Appalachian and Delta Regions|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2022 006||Promoting American Tech in Iraq|
|DOS NBO PDS FY22 004||FY2022 EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program|
|DOS GEO 22 GR 013 042922||Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Support Program 2022|
|ED GRANTS 050222 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Centers of Excellence for Veteran Student Success (CEVSS) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.116G|
|FOA ODEP 22 10||Leadership for the Employment and Economic Advancement of People with Disabilities Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Policy Development Center|
|72052222APS00001||EXPANDING PARTNERSHIPS AND ADVANCING LOCALIZATION (EPAL)|
|7200AA22APS00011||LAC Regional Higher Education Scholarships for Youth Workforce Development Addendum to the Higher Education for Leadership, Innovation, and Exchange (HELIX) New Partnerships Initiative (NPI) Annual Program Statement (APS) No. 7200AA20APS00009|
|ED GRANTS 031722 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): Fulbright-Hays Faculty Research Abroad (FRA) Fellowship Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.019A|
|72044022RFA00003||Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative - Mekong Leadership Program|
|ED GRANTS 051022 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Native American-Serving Nontribal Institutions (NASNTI) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.031X|
|72029422RFA00001||Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Activity|
|FOA WB 22 15||Women in Apprenticeship and Nontraditional Occupations (WANTO) Technical Assistance Grant Program|
|FOA WB 22 14||Fostering Access, Rights, and Education (FARE) Grant Program|
|ED GRANTS 052022 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.335A|
|72052222RFA00005||Improving Pathways to Education (IPE)|
|MSHA 2022 1||Mine Health and Safety Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 042622 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.