Apply for RFI 383 GVP 17 002
- The Agency for International Development, Sri Lanka USAID-Colombo in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAID/Sri Lanka Social Cohesion and Reconciliation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 30, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 12, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $12,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Black Lung Center of Excellence
Previous opportunity: Water Conservation Field Services Program Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFI 383 GVP 17 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFI 383 GVP 17 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USAID GUATEMALA DRAFT CBPT PD FY17||Communities- Building- Peace-Together_CBPT|
|OVW 2017 12440||OVW FY 2017 Technical Assistance Outreach Initiative to Strengthen Indian Tribes Capacity to Address Violence Against Women|
|CDFI 2017 FATA||Fiscal Year 2017 CDFI Program|
|CDFI 2017 NACA||Fiscal Year 2017 NACA Program|
|FR 6100 N 23||Community Development Block Grant Program for Indian Tribes and Alaska Native Villages|
|SOL 383 17 000004||Media Empowerment for a Democratic Sri Lanka (MEND) Activity|
|RFI 383 17 GVP CS||Sri Lanka Civil Society Program|
|P17AS00128||Master Plan Abingdon VA to Elizabethton, TN|
|PRMECON 17 GR 001 WHA 032017||Strengthen Government through Civil Society Engagement|
|P17AS00133||Complete Master Plan from Chesnee to Blacksburg|
|RFA 176 17 000004||New Youth Development Activity|
|P17AS00337||Planning and Due Diligence Support for the GGNRA Lands End Restaurant, CafÃ© and Public Restrooms Lease|
|USDA RD HCFP HPG 2017||Rural Housing Preservation Grant|
|P17AS00272||San Juan Island Youth Stewardship and Community Engagement|
|CDFI 2017 CMF||Fiscal Year 2017 Capital Magnet Fund Program|
|VA GRANTS NCA FY2018||Veterans Cemetery Grants|
|FR 6100 N 07||Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (Section 4)|
|USMAS 17 YSEALI 002||YSEALI Seeds for the Future 2018|
|2017001||Embassy Cotonou's Small-Grants Program|
|NPS DOIP17AC00764||FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFI 383 GVP 17 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.