Apply for PAS PODGORICA FY20 0006
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Montenegro in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2020 Media Professionalization Assistance Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 13, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 10, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $70,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: 243Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 8
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS PODGORICA FY20 0006
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS PODGORICA FY20 0006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0006940||Capacity Building for GBV Survivor Support Service Providers In Latin America and the Caribbean|
|SRB10020FO004||Embassy Belgrade - Annual Program Statement (Public Diplomacy Small Grants)|
|SFOP0006943||Gender-Based Violence Prevention for Ecuador’s Education System|
|EAPBJ 20 GR 001 EAP 051520||Public Diplomacy Programming in the People's Republic of China|
|20CS11||NIC EBP Publicatins Revision|
|20CS12||VICTOR Curriculum Revision and E-Course Development|
|20CS13||Community Supervision Report Card in the Iowa Department of Corrections|
|PAS CMR FY20 04||Celebrating Excellence in Journalism|
|SFOP0006950||2020 The TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity for Program to End Modern Slavery (PEMS)|
|SFOP0006954||DRL Promoting Transparent and Accountable Governance in the Indo-Pacific Region|
|SRB10020FO005||Embassy Belgrade - Media Training & Development (MT&D) Small Grants Program|
|AFYDE TSCTP GR POLECON 2020||Trans-Sahara Counterterrorism Partnership Program-POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaoundé|
|SFOP0006959||FY 2021 International Visitor Leadership Program|
|PAS PRISTINA FY20 07||Managing American Corners Kosovo Grants|
|SFOP0006965||Women’s Empowerment through Economic Inclusion|
|FOA ILAB 20 01||Engaging Mexico’s Auto Sector Employers in Labor Law Reform Implementation|
|20CS18||New Mexico Pretrial Implementation Support|
|SFOP0006992||Capacity Building to Counter Criminal Threats in Venezuela|
|20CS17||Evidence Based Decision Making in State and Local Jurisdictions: Initiative Review|
|20CS16||Advancing Community Supervision Strategies Microsite Development|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS PODGORICA FY20 0006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.