Apply for HHS 2022 ACL CIP ATTA 0053
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Assistive Technology Act National Activities: State Training and Technical Assistance for Assistive Technology Programs and National Assistive Technology Public Internet Site" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.464.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 29, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 28, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $625,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Matching Grant
Previous opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Federal TRIO Programs (Training Program), Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.103A
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2022 ACL CIP ATTA 0053
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2022 ACL CIP ATTA 0053) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2022 ACL CIP ATTF 0055||Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program|
|W81XWH 22 MSRP CTA||DoD Multiple Sclerosis, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 22 MSRP EIRA||DoD Multiple Sclerosis, Early Investigator Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 MSRP IIRA||DoD Multiple Sclerosis, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 MSRP EHDA||DoD Multiple Sclerosis, Exploration-Hypothesis Development Award|
|WD ARI 22 001||CWMD: Academic Research Initiative (ARI)|
|DHS 22 CWMD 077 001||CWMD: Academic Research Initiative (ARI)|
|W9126G22 2 SOI 3024||Natural Resources & Threatened Endangered Species Mgmt US Army Garrison Hawaii Oahu|
|22 593||Disaster Resilience Research Grants|
|22 594||Leading Engineering for America's Prosperity, Health, and Infrastructure|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2022 0006||FY22 DEFENSE ESTABLISHED PROGRAM TO STIMULATE COMPETITIVE RESEARCH (DEPSCoR) – RESEARCH COLLABORATION (RC)|
|W81XWH 22 BMFRP IIRA||DOD Bone Marrow Failure Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 BMFRP IDA||DOD Bone Marrow Failure Idea Development Award|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2022 0007||FY22 DEFENSE ESTABLISHED PROGRAM TO STIMULATE COMPETITIVE RESEARCH (DEPSCoR) – CAPACITY BUILDING (CB)|
|W81XWH 22 S CRRP||DoD Combat Readiness Medical, Rapid Development and Translational Research Award|
|O BJA 2022 171332||BJA FY 22 Justice Information Sharing Training and Technical Assistance (JIS TTA) Program|
|W81XWH 22 VRP TRA||DoD Vision, Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 VRP CTA||DoD Vision, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 22 VRP FTTSA||DoD Vision, Focused Translational Team Science Award|
|W81XWH 22 VRP IIRA||DoD Vision, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2022 ACL CIP ATTA 0053", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.