Apply for F17AS00336
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the community development, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Bridging traditional ecological knowledge with modern land management" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.654.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 25, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 02, 2017 THE RECIPIENT HAS BEEN SELECTED.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $55,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Vegetation Mapping Project Accuracy Assessment Fieldwork at Missouri National Recreation River
Previous opportunity: Certified Health IT Surveillance Capacity and Infrastructure Improvement Cooperative Agreement Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00336
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00336) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP18AC00179||Lewis and Clark Expedition Exhibit Development- LECL|
|F18AS00160||Sportfishing and Boating Safety Act|
|F18AS00161||Sportfishing and Boating Safety Act|
|F19AS00201||Sportfishing and Boating Safety Act|
|F19AS00202||Sportfishing and Boating Safety Act|
|NPS NOIPAC00002||Partnership in Resource Enhancement, Protection and Education- NIOB|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00336", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.