Apply for P17AS00705
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Vegetation Mapping Project Accuracy Assessment Fieldwork at Missouri National Recreation River" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a Notice of Intent only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P17AC01493 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $95,908.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU
Previous opportunity: Bridging traditional ecological knowledge with modern land management
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00705
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00705) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00233||BLM-(MT), Prescribed Fire Assistance|
|F17AS00419||Aquatic Decision Framework|
|USGS 17 FA 0129||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00710||Statistical Support for Long-Term Monitoring in Five Intermountain Inventory and Monitoring Networks|
|P17AS00708||Enhance detection and control of invasive species in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park|
|P17AS00713||Ecosystem Services of Wild and Scenic Rivers|
|P17AS00716||Sign and Trail Maintenance|
|BOR GP 17 N007||Notice of Intent to Award Three Lakes Peer Review|
|P17AS00718||RMYC Interns working directly with a Wilderness Trail Crew|
|P17AS00720||Archeological Survey of Lyons Ranch Historic District Roads|
|P17AS00719||Estimating risk to humpback whales from shipping: a comparative approach from Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska, and Francisco Coloane Marine Protected Area, Chile|
|P17AS00722||Internships to Assess Damage along Trailsâ¿¿ Blue Ridge Parkway|
|P17AS00723||Refinement of a Cultural Resources Location Probability Model and Long-term Management Tool for Death Valley National Park.|
|P17AS00725||Shoreline Highway Emergency Repairs Habitat Restoration: Slide Ranch milemarker 8.05|
|P17AS00727||Notice of Intent: Sand Creek Massacre NHS/Kiowa County Agreement|
|F17AS00425||Region 4 Genetic Management Plans|
|P17AS00728||Youth in GIS and Resource Management|
|P17AS00729||Partnering For Bat Conservation in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks|
|NOIP17AC01110||White Nose Syndrome Education and Secondary Impact Assessment|
|P17AS00731||Support Community Assistance Fellows|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00705", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.