Apply for DE FOA 0002217
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Computational Tool Development for Integrative Systems Biology Data Analysis" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 04, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 09, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Native American Library Services Enhancement Grant
Previous opportunity: Resilient Governance in Niger (RGN) Activity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002217
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002217) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HQ0034 20 FOA CTMA 0001||Commercial Technologies for Maintenance Activities (CTMA)|
|20 524||Dimensions of Biodiversity|
|20 523||Petrology and Geochemistry|
|20 526||NSF Scholarships in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Program|
|DE FOA 0002215||Building EPSCoR-State/National Laboratory Partnerships|
|USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0010||Diode Pumped Alkali Laser Physics Research|
|80HQTR20NOA01 20NIAC A2||NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC) Phase II|
|80HQTR20NOA01 20NIAC A3||NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC), Phase III|
|DE FOA 0002146||FY 2020 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 2|
|DE FOA 0002240||RANGE EXTENDERS FOR ELECTRIC AVIATION WITH LOW CARBON AND HIGH EFFICIENCY (REEACH)|
|DE FOA 0002241||RANGE EXTENDERS FOR ELECTRIC AVIATION WITH LOW CARBON AND HIGH EFFICIENCY (SBIR/STTR)|
|DE FOA 0002239||AVIATION-CLASS SYNERGISTICALLY COOLED ELECTRIC-MOTORS WITH INTEGRATED DRIVES (ASCEND) SBIR/STTR|
|FA8650 19 S 5010 CALL 004||Defense Production Act Title III Expansion of Domestic Production Capability and Capacity; Call 004 Neodymium Iron (NdFeB) Sintered Materials and/or NdFeB Permanent Magnets Supply Chain Study and Inventory Demonstration|
|DE FOA 0002238||Aviation-Class Synergistically Cooled Electric-Motors with Integrated Drives (ASCEND).|
|G20AS00024||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G20AS00023||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00015||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|DE FOA 0002230||Earth System Model Development and Analysis|
|DE FOA 0002166||SEEDING CRITICAL ADVANCES FOR LEADING ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES WITH UNTAPPED POTENTIAL 2019|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR BISA 0376||Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase I|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002217", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.