Apply for NAG ENHANCEMENT FY20
- The Institute of Museum and Library Services in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Native American Library Services Enhancement Grant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.311.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 04, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 01, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: IMPROVING ADULT VACCINATION COVERAGE THROUGH PARTNERSHIPS WITH PROVIDERS AND NATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
Previous opportunity: Computational Tool Development for Integrative Systems Biology Data Analysis
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NAG ENHANCEMENT FY20
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NAG ENHANCEMENT FY20) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CAG ML FY20||IMLS CARES Act Grants for Museums and Libraries|
|CAG NANH FY20||IMLS CARES Act Grants for Native American/Native Hawaiian Museum and Library Services|
|PAS UKRAINE 2020 015||Showcasing U.S. Diversity and Values and Addressing Social Issues in Ukraine through American Independent Film|
|LB21 FY21||Laura Bush 21st Century Library Program (2021)|
|NLG LIBRARIES FY21||National Leadership Grants for Libraries (2021)|
|DOS PARIS PD 2020 CA 004||Uncovering the Hidden Costs of Using Untrusted Vendors for 5G|
|MFA FY21||Museums for America (2021)|
|NLG M FY21||National Leadership Grants for Museums (2021)|
|ME FY21||Museums Empowered (2021)|
|IGSM FY21||Inspire! Grants for Small Museums (2021)|
|AAHC FY21||Museum Grants for African American History and Culture (2021)|
|NANH FY21||Native American/Native Hawaiian Museum Services (2021)|
|SPA10021GR001WHA11202020||U.S. Embassy Asuncion, Paraguay - PD Annual Program Statement Fiscal Year 2021|
|LB21 FY21 P2||Laura Bush 21st Century Library Program (2021)|
|NLG LIBRARIES FY21 P2||National Leadership Grants for Libraries (2021)|
|NAG BASIC FY21||Native American Library Services Basic Grant|
|CAP FY21||Collections Assessment for Preservation Program|
|NAG HAWAIIAN FY21||Native Hawaiian Library Services Grant (2021)|
|NAG ENHANCEMENT FY21||Native American Library Services Enhancement Grant (2021)|
|ARP FY21||IMLS American Rescue Plan|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NAG ENHANCEMENT FY20", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.