Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 8-- Solicitation Notice for 2018 (EPA EE 18 08)
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 8-- Solicitation Notice for 2018" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.951.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 10, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 15, 2018 Please see Section IV of the announcement for additional submission information.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program
Previous opportunity: Tobacco Regulatory Science (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA EE 18 08) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA EE 18 03||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 3 -- Solicitation Notice for 2018|
|EPA EE 18 10||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 10 -- Solicitation Notice for 2018|
|EPA EE 18 02||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 2 -- Solicitation Notice for 2018|
|EPA EE 18 05||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 5 -- Solicitation Notice for 2018|
|EPA EE 18 09||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 9 -- Solicitation Notice for 2018|
|EPA EE 18 04||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 4 -- Solicitation Notice for 201|
|NWO CESU 18 2||SPECIES, ESA LEAST TERN / SNOWY PLOVER MONITORING (BREEDING SRVY)|
|NWO CESU 18 1||JBMDL GRASS HEIGHT MGMT|
|NWO CESU 18 3||MGT, SPECIES, ESA LEAST TERN/SNOWY PLOVER MONITORING (PREDATOR)|
|NWO CESU 18 4||NTTR BIG HORNED SHEEP STUDY|
|EPA OCFO OEE 18 02||Tribal Support for E-Enterprise for the Environment|
|NPS 18 NERO 0012||Implement Upper Delaware River Management Plan through the Upper Delaware Council, Inc.|
|NWO CESU 18 05||WILDLIFE TECHNICIAN SUPPORT FOR FT. AP HILL|
|EPA SMMS 02 1||SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS MANAGEMENT GRANTS|
|EPA R3 CBP 18 02||Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2018 Request for Proposals for Geospatial Analysis Support for Implementation of the 2014 Chesapeake Bay Watershed Agreement’s Goals and Outcomes|
|NWO CESU 18 06||PLAN, UPDATE, INRMP FOR DAVIS MONTHAN AFB|
|EPA HQ OPPT 2018 001||FY 2018 – FY 2019 Pollution Prevention Grant Program|
|NWO CESU 18 07||PLAN, UPDATE, INRMP FOR KEESLER AFB|
|NPS 18 NERO 0014||Implement Upper Delaware River Management Plan through the Upper Delaware Council, Inc.|
|BOR MP 18 N008||Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-Time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmonids in the Sacramento River Valley|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA EE 18 08", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: