Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program (FR 6100 N 35)
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.276.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 17, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 17, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 11 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Burn Model Systems National Data and Statistical Center
Previous opportunity: Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 8-- Solicitation Notice for 2018
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6100 N 35) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDFI 2018 FATA||Fiscal Year 2018 CDFI Program|
|CDFI 2018 NACA||Fiscal Year 2018 NACA Program|
|720 522 18 RFA 00003||Improving Tertiary Violence Prevention|
|7200AA18APS00002||Cooperative Development Program|
|DOS ABJ FY18 01||Julia Taft Refugee Fund for FY 2018|
|PRE SOLICITATION||Tunisia Resilience and Community Empowerment (TRACE)|
|72066418RFA00002||Tunisia Resilience and Community Empowerment (TRACE)|
|SFOP0004199||Supporting Civil Society and Media in Ukraine|
|2018001||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund (SSH)|
|BOR LC 18 F001||Lower Colorado Region Water Conservation Field Services Program Grant Program for FY 2018|
|18 MMR NOFO 101||Supporting Tolerance and Peace Advocacy at the Community Level|
|SFOP0004235||Supporting Democracy, Good Governance, Religious Freedoms and Human Rights in Pakistan|
|SFOP0004260||Increasing Civil and Political Participation of Ethnic Minorities in Moldova|
|DOS MWI ASSHF FY18||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund, U.S Embassy Lilongwe|
|72016918RFA00007||STRATEGIC ADVOCACY APPROACHES ACTIVITY|
|HKG NOFO FY18 002||U.S. Consulate General HK, 175th Anniversary Programs|
|72049218RFA00005||MARAWI RESPONSE PROJECT|
|DOS COD SSH FY18||Ambassador's Special Self Help Fund|
|SFOP0005124||Community Advocacy for Emerging Cuban Leaders|
|SFOP0005173||Strengthening Nonviolence as a Strategy for Peacebuilding and Promoting Social Cohesion in the Abyei Area|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6100 N 35", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: