Apply for VA GPD CG FY2022
- The Department of Veterans Affairs, Homeless Providers Grant and Per Diem Program in the housing sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "GPD Capital Grant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 64.024.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 03, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 06, 2021 No later than 400 p.m. Eastern Time on December 6, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 40 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing
Next opportunity: World Trade Center Health Research related to WTC Survivors (U01-No Applications with Responders Accepted)
Previous opportunity: FY21 Transportation Emergency Response Training
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for VA GPD CG FY2022
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (VA GPD CG FY2022) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6500 N 33||Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) for the Department's Fiscal Year 2021 Comprehensive Housing Counseling Grant Program|
|FR 6500 N 30||FY21 NOFO Housing Counseling Training Grant Program|
|FR 6500 N 34||FY 2021 Choice Neighborhoods Implementation Grant Program|
|FR 6500 N 80||Radon Testing and Mitigation Demonstration for Public Housing|
|FR 6500 N 85||HUD’s National Homeless Data Analysis Project Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO)|
|FR 6500 N 81||Capital Fund At Risk/Receivership/ Substandard/ Troubled Program|
|FR 6600 N 29D||HUDRD - Qualitative Data Collection for Cohort 2 MTW Expansion- Rent Reform Experiment|
|FR 6600 N 29E||HUDRD-Exploring the Feasibility of Linking Eviction Records to Administrative Databases for HUD’s Housing Choice Voucher Program|
|FR 6600 N 83||Impact Evaluation of the Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA) Program|
|FR 6600 N 41||Foster Youth to Independence (FYI) Competitive NOFO for Fiscal Year (FY) 2022|
|FR 6600 N 15||Lead and Healthy Homes Technical Studies (LHHTS) Grant Program Pre- and Full Application|
|FR 6600 N 13||Lead Hazard Reduction Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "VA GPD CG FY2022", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.