Apply for RFA OH 22 004
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "World Trade Center Health Research related to WTC Survivors (U01-No Applications with Responders Accepted)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.262.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 23, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 07, 2021 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500#160pm Eastern Time on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: CISE Community Research Infrastructure
Previous opportunity: GPD Capital Grant
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA OH 22 004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA OH 22 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 22 043||Graduate Psychology Education Program|
|HRSA 22 016||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Early Intervention Services Program: New Geographic Service Areas|
|HRSA 22 017||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Early Intervention Services Program: Limited Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|HRSA 22 069||Family-to-Family Health Information Centers|
|HRSA 22 104||Fiscal Year 2022 Ending the HIV Epidemic – Primary Care HIV Prevention|
|CDC RFA PS22 2202||Enhanced surveillance of persons with early and late HIV diagnosis to understand system and individual factors associated with new infection and delayed testing|
|72066922RFA00001||Countywide Sanitation Activity|
|CDC RFA GH22 2290||Test|
|RFI 613 22 000001||Maternal, Neo-Natal and Child Health & Family Planning (MnCH/FP)|
|HRSA 22 048||State Loan Repayment Program (SLRP)|
|0032021||Community-Led Monitoring (CLM)|
|RFA CK 22 005||Vector-Borne Disease Regional Centers of Excellence|
|HRSA 22 047||Nurse Faculty Loan Program (NFLP)|
|HRSA 22 057||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program-Implementation|
|HRSA 22 024||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Access, Care, and Engagement Technical Assistance Center (ACE TA Center)|
|HRSA 22 087||Emergency Medical Services for Children Data Center|
|CDC RFA DP22 2203||National Initiative to Advance Health Equity in K-12 Education by Preventing Chronic Disease and Promoting Healthy Behaviors|
|HRSA 22 114||Delta Region Rural Health Workforce Training Program|
|HRSA 22 094||Rural Residency Planning and Development Program|
|RFA PS 22 004||Understanding HIV/STD Risk and Enhancing PrEP Implementation Messaging in a Diverse Community-Based Sample of Gay, Bisexual, and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men in a Transformational Era|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA OH 22 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.