Notice of intent: Next Generation Ranger: Trails Maintenance and Creation (P18AS00083)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of intent: Next Generation Ranger: Trails Maintenance and Creation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 06, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 16, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: IMR NPS ProRanger Program
Previous opportunity: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Burn Model Systems National Data and Statistical Center
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00083) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00085||Increase Accountability of and Public Access to Bureausâ¿¿ Museum Tree-Ring Specimens|
|N40080 18 2 0001||Shoreline Restoration NSA, Annapolis, Md|
|P18AS00087||2018 Channel Islands National Park Landbird Monitoring|
|P18AS00090||Resource Management Internships for Haleakala National Park|
|P18AS00093||Provide Experiential Learning Opportunities in Historic Preservation|
|W912DR1820001||Conservation Interns at Tioga Hammond - Cowanesque Lake|
|W912DR1820002||Conservation Interns at Rayston Lake Project|
|NPSNOICARE1800272||Student Conservation Association Park Interpretive Interns|
|NPSNOIVALL1800273||SCA Interns for Wildlife Ecology Program|
|P18AS00057||Tortoise Surveys for Natural Resource Protection, Mojave National Preserve|
|F18AS00085||Fish Passage Monitoring at Bradford and White Rock Dam Removal Sites; Hurricane Sandy Resiliency Project|
|W912DR1820003||Diamondback Terrapin Research and Monitoring|
|BOR DO 18 F006||WaterSMART Grants: Water and Energy Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Year 2018|
|BOR DO 18 F009||WaterSMART Grants: Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects for Fiscal Year 2018|
|L18AS00009||BLM-CO Strengthening Partnerships to Address Aquatic Invasive Species and Enhance Aquatic Habitats|
|USGS 18 FA 0057||Notice of Intent|
|L18AS00011||BLM-CO Enhancing Wildlife Habitats in Partnership, White River Field Office|
|USGS 18 FAC 0060||Estuarine Wetland and Nearshore Ecology Studies along the Pacific Flyway|
|SFOP0004253||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in Vietnam|
|SFOP0004254||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in South Asia|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00083", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: