Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Burn Model Systems National Data and Statistical Center (HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0278)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Burn Model Systems National Data and Statistical Center" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 09, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Notice of intent: Next Generation Ranger: Trails Maintenance and Creation
Previous opportunity: Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0278) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|N00014 18 R SN05||Special Program Announcement for 2018 Office of Naval Research Basic Research Opportunity: “Advancing Artificial Intelligence for the Naval Domain”|
|80HQTR18NOA01 18ECF B1||Early Career Faculty|
|18 538||Cyber-Physical Systems|
|DE FOA 0001795||FY 2018 Phase II Release 2|
|DE FOA 0001879||FY2018 Research Opportunities in Accelerator Stewardship|
|FA8650 18 S 5005||Nano-Bio Manufacturing Consortium (NBMC)|
|18 539||Critical Techniques, Technologies and Methodologies for Advancing Foundations and Applications of Big Data Sciences and Engineering|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0271||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Community Living and Participation (Research)|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0272||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Community Living and Participation (Development)|
|FA8650 18 S 6001||Human-Centered Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR) Leveraged Science and Technology (S&T) Program|
|NIJ 2018 13743||NIJ FY18 Strengthening the Medical Examiner-Coroner System Program|
|HR001118S0025||Friend or Foe|
|S18AS00007||OSMRE Semester Internship Program|
|18 541||Smart and Connected Health|
|NIJ 2018 13600||NIJ FY18 Research and Development in Forensic Science for Criminal Justice Purposes|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0268||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Research)|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0269||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Development)|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPEM 0274||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Employment of Individuals with Disabilities (Research)|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPEM 0273||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Employment of Individuals with Disabilities (Development)|
|N00014 18 S B003||Advancing Robotic Capability & Usability for Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0278", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: